About This Product
The extender chipset is embedded inside a durable small enclosure in between the cable which consumes negligible power. With its USB 2.0 backward compatibility and Bus powered feature, this active repeater cable is no more different than using a normal USB cable. Just plug and play, click here for more detail.
- One-Cable USB 3.1 Type-C extension up to 16m
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and below
- SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 at 5.0 Gbps
- Works with PCs, Macs and Linux
- Bus powered, no external source needed
- Plug and Play
- RoHS Certified
If you would like to purchase more than 15 units, please contact us for better pricing and availability.