- Return Policy
General RMA Terms and Conditions
- All returns must have an RMA number issued by NTC.
- All RMA Returns must be requested within 30 days from the invoice date.
- The RMA number is valid for up to 15 days from the date issued.
- Custom cables are not eligible for return unless defective.
- For returns without defect, a 15% restocking fee will be charged.
- Refund will be issued only after the returned units are received and examined by NTC.
Replacement or Repair within Warranty
- NTC products come with one year limited manufacturer warranty from the invoice date for repair or replacement if they are defective.
- The warranty will be void if the warranty seal on the product is broken.
- If the returned units are received without defects, NTC will return the units back and the customer shall be responsible for the round trip shipping cost.
- The replacement or repaired unit will be sent to the customer after the returned units are received and examined by NTC.
Replacement or Repair out of Warranty
- NTC will charge customer examination fee for $50/unit.
- Repairing or replacement fee varies for each case. Customer will be notified for the repair cost before NTC proceeds the repairing.
- Customer will be responsible for round trip shipping costs.
- To request for return or technical support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org;.
- Our support team will contact you shortly and issue you RMA number if it meets the NTC return policy.
- After the RMA number is issued, you may return the RMA unit to the following address with the issued RMA number included in the package. Packages that do not have a valid RMA number will be rejected.
Attention: RMA Return
3041 Olcott St.
Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA
- Normally customer is responsible for the shipping cost of returning products to NTC.
- In case a customer needs replacement units before NTC receives the returned units, the replacement units will be treated as a new order.