About This Product
The extender chipset is embedded inside a durable small enclosure in between the cable which consumes negligible power. With its USB 2.0 backward compatibility and Bus powered feature, this active repeater cable is no more different than using a normal USB cable. Just plug and play, click here for more detail.
This cable is directional and only support 5V/0.9A PD.
- One-Cable USB 3.1 Type-C extension up to 16m
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and below
- SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 at 5.0 Gbps
- Works with PCs, Macs and Linux
- Bus powered, no external source needed
- Plug and Play
- RoHS Certified
For more discounts on orders of more than 50 cables, contact email@example.com.
If you would like to order in large quantity of this product, please contact us directly. We will be happy to provide a quote and assist you with the order.